Results do not come overnight and they also do not come so easily. That is far from saying that it is not possible but I must repeat that is not an easy road. That is where I come in, especially if you lack motivation and think it is not possible. Let me show you that with hard work you are more than capable of what you you think. Here is everything you will receive with along with your sessions.
- Customized monthly training plans broken down week by week of what to do each day including exercises, sets and reps. Updated every 4-6 weeks depending on the type of plan your are following and what is working.
- 24/7 support. You may email or Facebook Instant Message me at any time.
- Check-ins during in your session to see how the past week has gone, go over nutrition, and answer any questions you may have. This will also keep you motivated knowing I will be checking your progress.
- Help with calorie control, recording calories & meals and meal planning (sticking to a caloric plan). Answer any nutrition related questions I can (limitations apply). Give you as much nutrition advice, tips, suggestions and guidance that I can.
o I WILL NOT prescribe diets, diagnose any possible conditions, or recommend any type of supplements.
o You do not have to do this but I will highly encourage you to record what you eat into the My Fitness Pal app or write it on a paper template I will give you. Food is too often the culprit of why we are not seeing results and the only way to change that is by recording. Its tough to give help when I do not know what you are doing.
- 1 free evaluation every 3 months
- 2 group classes per month
- All documents and information will be taken care in person, email or Google Drive if you are familiar with how to use it.
Hopefully I answered them here.
For those who have never done any form of working out and need to take things slower, you may choose 1 of the plans below or the 30 minutes sessions 3x per week. Sessions will be about 1 hour long giving us the time to go over form and will help get you comfortable with the equipment and different exercises. Contracts are open ended and you may switch or cancel at any time. *TRAIN WITH A PARTNER FOR ONLY $10 MORE PER SESSION*
Reg. | Sale
$180 | $162
$310 | $279
$420 | $378
If you are comfortable with using gym equipment and following a plan, then 30 minute sessions are just what you need. I firmly believe (depending on your goals) that if you come in and work hard enough, you can get a great workout in with less time. Breaks will be much shorter and if need be you can always finish up on your own. Contracts are open ended and you may switch or cancel at any time. *TRAIN WITH A PARTNER FOR ONLY $10 MORE PER SESSION*
$108 | $97
$178 | $160
$240 | $216
Looking for a nutritionist or help with meal prepping? Maybe you spend too much money and time grocery shopping that your looking to save on both? Well I have you covered with 3 unique services listed below!
There are laws in place for what I can and cannot legally do as a nutritionist. As soon as I am 100% sure I know everything is okay, I will begin taking clients on for nutrition counseling and services will hopefully include: (to give an idea)
I will be allowing people to sign up for a one time meal prep class. This will be held at my house or the clients and I will teach you guys how to:
Most of us fall victim to impulse purchases at the grocery store: food purchased on a whim and that is what stores want, especially grocery stores. I am going to help you create:
Includes the Nutritionist Services, Meal Prep Cooking Class and the Grocery Shopping Trip. Please see above for everything that is included.